What was in an EYPAW curriculum database entry? Each database entry included:
- Publication date
- Author and/or organization’s contact information
- Grade level recommendations
Educators could select more details for each curriculum by choosing from the following:
Topics Covered – Which of the major water topics and subtopics identified by the National Review Team are covered?
Instructional Format – The National Review Team outlined instructional formats that are important for water education. Is the curriculum:
- Applicable to diverse audiences?
- Describing clear, accessible education goals and instructions?
- Offering student materials that are varied and available?
- For use in an indoor and/or outdoor/community environment?
- Varied in the types of activities offered?
Environmental Education Goals – Lists environmental education skills that should be considered as you select or develop activities and curriculum materials for water education.